Case Management Society of Singapore
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) governs the collection, use, disclosure and protection of your personal data. Personal data refers to data that can identify an individual, such as your name, NRIC, telephone numbers, address, email address or any other information relating to individuals, which you have provided to us.
Case Management Society of Singapore (CMSS) respects your privacy and personal data that is important to you. CMSS collects, uses and discloses your personal data for purposes of providing and improving our services for our members. CMSS takes measures to ensure the protection of personal data provided to us.
CMSS personal data protection policy as below:
- CMSS collects, uses and discloses personal data for the following purposes relating to the services it provides, to the extent applicable:
- Process membership application and payment
- Registration for CMSS activities and events (e.g. workshops, forums, outings, etc)
- Process donations, if any
- Conduct surveys and feedback for service improvement
- Publication of CMSS collaterals and online/social media (e.g. activities / event photos, e-newsletters)
- Manage public enquiries and feedback
- Purposes for matters relating to your ongoing membership with CMSS and services provided by CMSS
- The personal data that you provide to CMSS will be kept confidential. In the event that your personal data needs to be disclosed to a third party (e.g. institutions’ representatives) for the purposes stated above, CMSS will (a) seek your consent for the disclosure of information, or (b) require the third parties to keep your personal data confidential and secure.
- You may withdraw your given consent for any or all of purposes listed above through a written request to CMSS. If such a request is made, CMSS may not be able to continue some services provided.
- CMSS tracks traffic to our website. This requires a reliance on “cookies” to remember and record users’ interactions on our website. It includes distinguishing unique users, remembering the number and time of previous visits to our pages, and traffic source information, etc. However, the information CMSS collects cannot be used to personally identify an individual.
- Your personal data is retained as long as the purposes remain valid and for other legal or business purposes for which retention may be necessary.
- As CMSS relies on your personal data to provide services and matters relating to your ongoing membership with the society, you shall ensure that the information provided to us is correct, accurate and complete. You shall inform us of any changes to the information provided to us.
- If you would like to withdraw your consent, obtain access or make corrections to your personal data, please contact email@example.com. Withdrawal of consent, access or amendments will be made within 21 days upon receiving your written request.